We partner with your general construction company on new construction roofing and follow a simple checklist prior to job start. We have found this list helps everyone stay on track!
- Establish effective lines of communication with your project managers and site managers.
- Confirm actual build measurements are accurate to plan detail.
- Designate staging, storage, roof traffic paths, and access to job site.
- Coordinate the trades…the proper coordination of trades is necessary to ensure safety and prevent unnecessary roof damage.
- Complete trade related roof penetrations and details prior to installation of new roof.
- Review and enforce EPA and OSHA safety requirements.
- Implement manufacturer requirements.
- Prior to the job start, come to clear agreement on how changes to scope or change orders will be addressed.
Our supervision of our roofers is second to none, enabling us to install
the best roof possible!
Request a Quote